How do Licenses Work?
Licenses are what are used to determine what content a District/School can have access to as well as how many users are able to access the content.
The District/School admin will be able to see and manage the license.
A license will be provided by BIOZONE with:
- A total for the number of licenses to allocate
- An expiry date
- The titles within the license
See the diagram below of the Hierarchical Structure of BIOZONE eBooks as well as the license permissions for each user type:
To give all users access to the titles within the license the following steps must be taken:
- District Admins assign the total amount of licenses to each school
- Admins select which teachers are provided licenses
- Teachers assign licenses to their students
Check out our other Knowledge Base articles for information on how to complete the above steps.