How do Licenses Work?
Licenses are what is used to determine what content a District/School can have access to as well as how many users are able to access the content.
The District/School admin will be able to see and manage the license.
A license will be provided by BIOZONE with:
- A total for the amount of licenses to allocate
- An expiry date
- The titles within the license
See the diagram below of the Hierarchical Structure of BIOZONE eBooks
To give all users access to the titles within the license the following steps must be taken:
- District Admins assign the total amount of licenses to each school
- Admins select which teachers are provided licenses
- Teachers assign licenses to their students
Check out our other Knowledge Base articles for information on how to complete the above steps.